The SAN Sablon restaurant, by chef Peij (Pierre-Jean Antoine, for friends), designed and created by Sang Hoon Degeimbre (L’air du temps**) is nestled in the heights of the famous Sablon district in the heart of Brussels.
Given the success of the restaurant, the chef is looking to strengthen his team as soon as possible with a CHEF DE PARTIES, ideally specialized in Pastry.
– permanent contract
– 9 services (cut) per week
– 2.5 consecutive rest days per week
– 5 weeks leave per year and public holidays
Do you like the idea of…
– working in a super dynamic atmosphere and punctuated by the eclectic music of the chef (and the others :)?
– create gourmet menus served only in bowls?
– having a blast building the plate and looking for creative and surprising flavours?
– offering a sustainable, seasonal and fresh cuisine?
Fill out the form below!